Hey all, I'm hoping to get a blog post or two out sometime soon. It won't be news about YAVE, but it'll be an interesting read in their own right. There's quite a few pieces of writing I have on the backburner, including:
- Reflections on using Unity for game prototyping
- Making IMGUI wrappers around a non-IMGUI library like Windows Forms
- A color picker application I'm working on
- Restrictive textures that are not pixel art
- A feature that I would like in every metaprogramming tool
Hopefully once one of these is done, it'll give me momentum ...
Read More →